Friday, August 03, 2007

Silly me

Psst don't tell anyone but I chatted online with a complete stranger dude last night. LOL it has been a very long time since I chatted with someone I didn't know in a chatroom. Years before K&C were born, J kinda wanted to do a threesome. We chatted with some people but when one lady flirted with me, J had me cut it off because he was jealous. I believe that was the last (probably the first too) I had flirted or chatted like that online.

Dude seemed nice enough. I'm not opposed to chatting with him again but not obsessed to do so either. Website I found him at seems like more enjoyable than the better known ones. I'm not so much out to find a mate than I am just 1-to boost my ego a little by believing someone could find me attractive 2-maybe go out on a date once in a while, you know just some adult conversation in person with someone I'm not related to.

1 comment:

mamakohl said...

WAHOOOOOOO!!

Not silly at all, woman. Have a good time and be safe!